Friday, January 1, 2016

Best Songs to Rock the Gym in 2016

    Hi everybody! So if your like 80% of Americans, your #1 goal for 2016 is to shed away those extra ten pounds. And, while I don't feel the need to lose any weight, I am going to be spending much more time at the local YMCA. Why, you ask? Well, I have a post on it's way about that. :0)
    Anyway, whether your lifting weights, running, or just dancing in the living room, here are some of my favorite workout songs!

1. 'Immortals' Fall Out Boy
     I have a serious soft spot for Fall Out Boy. Honestly, this song never gets old, I especially like running to it because I can spring out the chorus for an extra workout.

2. 'Satisfied' Renee Elise Goldsberry
     Okay, so this song is not really your average workout song, actually it's a show tune from Broadway's Hamilton. Along with 'Yorktown' this song is one of the best soundtrack tunes I have ever heard. Trust me, it's great for pilates.

3. "California Dreaming" Sia
    This song is originally done The Mamas and The Papas, but Sia does such an amazing job on this song, that I have to recommend her version over the classic. I know, crazy! But this song is so great for workouts, it just is!

4. "Victorious" Panic! at the Disco
     If this song isn't already on your workout playlist, it needs to be. I like to play it during the hardest part of my workout.

5. "Revolution" Diplo & Co.
     This song is perfection. I really want to choreograph a routine to it, but for now, I just, sing along while I'm working out.

6. "Next to Me" Emeli Sande
      This song speaks for itself. It is so amazing. AHHHHH!

7. "Elastic Heart" Sia
     I know, Sia again? But this song is the perfect thing to end your workout with, to inspire you to do those five more reps. Ya get it?


Talk to you soon!
-Rose-Bud

     

No comments:

Post a Comment